The Liber Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous.

2 posters

Go down

Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous. Empty Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous.

Post by Godiva83 May 16th 2008, 8:25 pm

Without a condom, is AIDS you are making love with...
Surprised

Icky eh

Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous. Prevention-aides-2005
Godiva83
Godiva83
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://theliberboards.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous. Empty Re: Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous.

Post by isidore May 16th 2008, 9:42 pm

When I have sex with abnormally large invertebrates I always use protection.

The bottom pic is amazing: it really encapsulates the risks associated with unprotected sex.
isidore
isidore
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous. Empty Re: Sans préservatif, c'est avec le sida que vous faites l'amour. Protégez-vous.

Post by Godiva83 May 17th 2008, 12:55 am

When I have sex with abnormally large invertebrates I always use protection.

Heheheheh oooh, you can always count on Issy for a jolly good laugh Laughing

Yeah, the first one is creepy alright, but the second one is absolutely nightmarish, revolting, obscene. Twisted Evil

I have this theory when it comes to "creepy" stuff... It's not about buckets of blood, guts and violence... is about the horror that a day to day situation can contain at any given point.

This idea has been superbly performed in these frenchy ads. Bravo.
Godiva83
Godiva83
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-03-24

http://theliberboards.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by isidore May 17th 2008, 10:09 am

[quote="Godiva83"]
I have this theory when it comes to "creepy" stuff... It's not about buckets of blood, guts and violence... is about the horror that a day to day situation can contain at any given point.

I couldn't agree more. If the horror invades our mundane existence where can we go for safety? Nowhere. Hey, wait a minute! Sex as an everyday situation? If only it were so.
isidore
isidore
Liberman Basic
Liberman Basic

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum